Friday, September 28, 2012

Gal Pals from Delaware

Sallie, Bernice, me, and Pat
Out with the girls on a nice day in Virginia. Sallie, Bernice, and Pat from Delaware were staying at Massanutten Resort, so we got together for a day of fun. We had lunch at the Wood Grill in Charlottesville, visited the Downtown Mall (great place), and ended our day with a stop at Noon Whistle Pottery in Stanardsville.

The Mole Hole
One of the shops I really wanted them to see was The Mole Hole. Its not a big place, but it has some very interesting stuff. In particular is their collection of wall clocks. The photo doesn't do them justice. You'd have to see them for yourself to appreciate their uniqueness. The girls were impressed. I knew they'd love it.

Harry, Sallie, the scary redhead
named Gambino, and Bernice
And finally, a pic of our driver, Sallie's hubby, Harry. Harry & Sallie. Hmm... Thanks Harry for driving us all over town. It was a good day. Love you Harry, but next time we're taking my car... and I'm driving.

Gotta do this again with my Gal Pals from Delaware. Wahoo!

No comments: